A company secretary is the greatly senior administrative officer of a private or public firm or organization. Their function is to guarantee that the company acknowledges all legal monetary and legal regulations, as regulated in the jurisdiction of incorporation.
The hazards of non-compliance with local laws are significant, with the capacity for brutal effects for organizations and people. It is crucial to understand that your entities, wherever they are found around the nation, are in good status, that business judgment is accurately enforced and that essential changes can result straightforwardly and rapidly.
Along with the vast functional area of a company secretary, there’s a range which is called Non-Routine Secretarial Services. As the name suggests, these services do not perform regularly. So, they don’t come under the normal statuary requirements. Let’s have a look at them-
- Accounting services– For most of the firms, their day-to-day accounting services are provided by their company secretary.
- Opening of a corporate bank account – A business is meant to have several transactions. And having a corporate bank is a must for all businesses. A company secretary of a company can efficiently help in the formation of a business bank account.
- Application for the relevant work passes- Does your company secretary provides you with work pass-related services as well? Work pass related services are A Passes, Employment Passes, Dependents Pass, work permits, And can be provided by a company secretary occasionally.
- HR and payroll services- You can outsource things like CPF preparations, payslips, leave computation, payroll, and IR8A preparation from a company secretary.
- Ad-hoc General Meetings– Approval for the allotment of shares and appointing or removing the directors are the none exhaustive cases that may need the calling of an EGM. EGM stands for an extraordinary general meeting that occurs to solve matters which require the approval of shareholders.
These were a few of the Non-Routine Secretarial Services that are occasionally performed by the corporate secretary for their respective companies.
Choose Heysara for company incorporation and have your company maintain all legal and regulatory requirements. All chores for your company incorporation encompassing data input, communication, electronic impressions, paper exchange, etc will be committed through the online system. This guarantees that no time is ruined by sending paper documents and no data is missed in back-and-forth emails. You can inquire about problems from our committee members and work together with them as the task moves from one point to the next. At each phase, the system will maintain you informed about the growth; you can log in at any moment from anywhere to discern the recent status of your effective chores or glimpse any papers.
Along with the statuary requirements of the company secretary, Hey Sara also furnishes service to other non-routine assignments. These encompass an Allotment of New Share Capital, Change of Directorship, Transfer of Shares, Striking-off Services, etc. Under such situations, there will be a small nominal payment that will be expected of our clients.